TBA Becomes Allied Member of TSCRA
In a move unanimously supported by the TBA Board, the TBA has become an allied member of TSCRA. The vote was taken during the November meeting and included supportive testimony from current TSCRA members within our ranks. Discussion also included the outreach potential, as a matter of Allied Membership, to ranchers that may have an interest in bison as a land-use strategy or addendum strategy to their current agribusiness plan.
"The TSCRA is an established organization that was founded on protection, production, and promotion of livestock. The benefits the TBA can gain from their organization are endless and we will have numerous educational opportunities to not only learn but teach. This will provide us a vehicle to gain more momentum and possible members." Says Charles Addington II, TBA President & CEO.
Donnis Baggett, past TBA Legislative Affairs Chairman in a conversation about HB 174, conveyed that Senator Estes stressed to him the importance of TSCRA support for HB 174.
- Descendants of Goodnight Ranch Bison Back in Texas
- Sen. Craig Estes Files HB 174 – Stray Bison Bill
- TBA Board Adopts NBA Code of Ethics
- TBA Becomes Allied Member of TSCRA
- Texas Bison Assn Joins Texas Wildlife Association
- Caprock Canyons State Park, Bison Herd Honored at Texas State Capitol
- New Cattle Traceability Rule Question & Answer - What You Need to Know
- Texas Confirms Anthrax Case in White-tailed Deer near Uvalde
- Texas Bison Association Announces Support for National Bison Legacy Act
- Texas Bison Association Condemns White Buffalo Killing
- Texas Bison Estray Law Signed by Governor
- Texas Bison Advantage Workshop attracts Producers and Junior Judges
- Senate Passed the National Bison Day Resolution!
- TBA attends Mid-Texas Farm and Ranch Show, Waco Texas
- TBA booth at The Texas Independence Day celebration in Granbury