Sen. Craig Estes Files HB 174 – Stray Bison Bill
During November Board meeting, the vote was taken one last time to determine that the TBA would pursue legislation during the 33rd session of Texas legislature, without dissention or concern among Texas bison communities and stakeholders. HB 174 simply asks for the inclusion of 'Stray Bison' to be included in the language of the Ag Code under estray.
Discussion was held during the meeting that included a report from Donald Beard, Caprock Canyons State Park, who researched and concluded a position of no-controversy from TP&W. The board voted unanimously to pursue support for this legislation, as was the case during the first meeting of the current board in May 2012 during the Texas Bison Conference in Lubbock.
- Descendants of Goodnight Ranch Bison Back in Texas
- Sen. Craig Estes Files HB 174 – Stray Bison Bill
- TBA Board Adopts NBA Code of Ethics
- TBA Becomes Allied Member of TSCRA
- Texas Bison Assn Joins Texas Wildlife Association
- Caprock Canyons State Park, Bison Herd Honored at Texas State Capitol
- New Cattle Traceability Rule Question & Answer - What You Need to Know
- Texas Confirms Anthrax Case in White-tailed Deer near Uvalde
- Texas Bison Association Announces Support for National Bison Legacy Act
- Texas Bison Association Condemns White Buffalo Killing
- Texas Bison Estray Law Signed by Governor
- Texas Bison Advantage Workshop attracts Producers and Junior Judges
- Senate Passed the National Bison Day Resolution!
- TBA attends Mid-Texas Farm and Ranch Show, Waco Texas
- TBA booth at The Texas Independence Day celebration in Granbury